Their Fractured Light by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner | The Unquiet Past by Kelley Armstrong | Brooklyn by Colm Tóibín
How are you, folks? This warm December is tripping my brain into thinking that Christmas has gone and passed. When in reality, we’re about less than 3 weeks away! Love the Spring-like temperatures my city is experiencing at the moment, but it’s been a little scary as well. Yesterday, hubby and I did a little Christmas shopping without our coats on. I can hardly believe it. Thanks to El Niño, the paltry snow that accumulated in the last month or so have pretty much melted off. Really weird.
The past week, I’ve managed to return to my regularly scheduled programming. I have blogged and visited as much as I could. Let’s hope this week will remain the same.
- Winter [The Lunar Chronicles, #4] was a fantastic ending to a favourite series of mine. I’m so sad to see it ends, but such is life.
- Dangerous Lies by Becca Fitzpatrick tested my patience. You can read my review here.
- Steal Me by Lauren Layne
ON THE BLOG
I posted four reviews last week and the 168th Hoarders Episode. I figure I’m fine with this kind of schedule. I wish I can do more, but nowadays, I only have the energy to write book reviews.
- Dangerous Lies by Becca Fitzpatrick – Review
- The Masked Truth by Kelley Armstrong – Review
- Hello? by Liza Wiemer – Review
- The Dirt on Ninth Grave [Charley Davidson, #9] by Darynda Jones – Review
- Hoarders, Books Edition: Episode #168
I’m looking for a blog redesign, y’all. So if you guys can recommend someone, I’ll be forever thankful!