I don’t know where the influx of motivation and inspiration came from, but I’m happy to say I’ve finally caught up to my weekly On the Night Table posts. This week, I’m working on some books for review because I want to do do a bit of ‘pleasure reading’ for the next while.
I’ve never read Winger by Andrew Smith, so I decided to tackle both his books this week. Unfortunately, After the Red Rain slipped through my radar. Despite some not-so-warm reviews as of late, I’m excited to read it anyway. I usually am not a fan of books written by a celebrity or books written in teams of three (two writers is my limit), but something about this book intrigues me. Wish me luck!
As I’ve mentioned, it had been an inspired week over all. I read a few books and wrote reviews for them. I can’t remember the last time I’ve been ahead, so let’s hope this streak continues.
- The Closer You Come [The Original Heartbreakers, #1] by Gena Showalter
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
- I Saw a Man by Owen Sheers
- The Hotter You Burn [The Original Heartbreakers, #2] by Gena Showalter
- Villa America by Liza Klaussmann
- Death and the Girl Next Door by Darynda Jones