The Bourbon Kings by J.R. Ward | Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine | All We Have is Now by Lisa Schroeder | Oblivion by Kelly Creagh | The Coincidence of Coconut Cake by Amy E. Reichert
It’s August! Gosh. I can’t believe I will be blogging for 4 years now. It’s been quite an experience, and every year, I find a brand new appreciation to those who’d been doing this for far longer than I have. I wish I can tell you I’m going to hold a giveaway, but sadly, I’m not. Maybe next year? Still. I have lots of people to thank especially those who’d been with me since day one.
Anyway, consider this my July recap as well. July was a great month as far as reading goes. I read 21 books, but most of them were e-books, and romance novels. I read those like I eat potato chips. Last week, I read 9 of them. NINE! I can’t even. But that’s the thing about romance novels, once I start, I can’t stop. This doesn’t help my ever-growing TBR pile, though. My On the Night Table posts will probably stop for a while, until I can get a handle on the books that I have on my queue.
- Beauty and the Moustache by Penny Reid
- Love Hacked by Penny Reid
- Nowhere Ranch by Heidi Cullinan
- The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler
- Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway
- The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- Armada by Ernest Cline
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- Night Fever Books 1-4 by Jessica Hawkins
- One Thing Stolen by Beth Kephart
- Burying Water by KA Tucker
- Becoming Rain by KA Tucker
- The House of the Four Winds by Mercedes Lackey & James Mallory
- Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone
- Incandescent by River Savage
- Affliction by River Savage
- Desertion by River Savage
- Last Breath by Jessica Clare
- Last Kiss by Jessica Clare
- Hello, Goodbye and Everything in Between by Jennifer E. Smith
Yes, yes. I’m a few books behind on reviews. I honestly don’t know when I can catch up, but I’ll try my damnest, anyway. Obviously, July was not as great blogging-wise. One of my goals in August was to get a review written before I even think about picking up another book. Fingers crossed.
Most Anticipated August Release:
Friction / Sandra Brown Aug 15, 2015
I wish you all the best of August!