I know it’s not the New Year yet, but I thought I’d go ahead and write this post before I forget. 2014 have been so good to me and my family, and I really hope that we’ll continue to be blessed in the coming year.
I wish you all the best as well, and I’m looking forward to expanding my universe by discovering books that I normally wouldn’t read.
- To read more of what I like, and not what I’m supposed to.
- To write better reviews and posts.
- To read more Indie books.
- To cross-post my reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and Chapters.
- Discover more blogs!
- To be a kinder reviewer.
- Remember that it’s not about the quantity of followers.
- Read more Classics.
- Reduce my From-the-Basement TBR pile.
- Have fun!