• Trouble by Non Pratt • Silence Once Begun by Jesse Ball •
• The Rules for Breaking by Ashley Elston • The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings •
• Hexed by Michelle Krys • Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo •
• The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet by Bernie Su & Kate Rorick • After the End by Amy Plum •
• The Lost by Sarah Beth Hurst • Big Sur and the Oranges of Hieronymus Bosch by Henry Miller •
• Catch a Falling Star by Kim Culbertson •
Hello, my loyal subjects.
How was your week? If you’ve been loyally visiting my blog, you can tell that I haven’t been around lately. And that’s because work is a life sucking hell, where I’ve taken permanent residence lately. But I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I also promise not to bitch about it anymore, because seriously, I’m sick of hearing myself talk about it. Life is not about making the next dollar. It’s about BOOKS, man. Books. 🙂
The upside of work being a suckfest is that I couldn’t wait to escape. So I’ve been reading.
This was a great ending to a series I’ve come to enjoy. I’m going to miss these kids! I’ve had my review drafted but because I’ve been having troubles stringing a few sentences together, I’ve stalled. I’ll have my review posted this week.
Ahh…this was absolute perfection. I’m suddenly developing a taste for murder/mysteries. I can’t wait for October!
This week, I’m determined to finish the books that have been sitting on my Current Reads bookshelf on Goodreads. Starting with Infinite Sky. I’m also going to wave white flags on Cruel Beauty and Throne of Glass. I just. Can’t. Sigh.
Have a great week, everyone. And happy reading!